Delivery, Returns and Refunds Policy
This Policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions, and as such, words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Products will be refunded or exchanged, in terms of the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, if the goods were defective, unfit for purpose or failed due to a design or manufacturing flaw.
- We will facilitate the delivery of products to the address you give us.
- We promise to deliver products within 2 hours but if you will not be available at the time we deliver, you need to let us know so we can leave the goods at an alternative address. Any changes to the delivery address may result in delays in the delivery of your order or could result in an increase in delivery costs.
- If you are not available when we deliver your order, our driver will call you on the number you have provided to us. If you are still not available, the driver will wait for 10 minutes for you and after that will discard of your order.
If you change your mind, you can cancel an order on the Platform only if the Store has not accepted your order.
- If you want to return, exchange or request a refund for goods you order, you will have to do so in accordance with the returns and refunds policy of the Store you purchased the goods from.
- If the Store accepts a return, it will be for your own cost and we will facilitate the return for you. Please ensure that the products are:
- unopened, undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- not missing any accessories or parts
- You can log a return on the Platform within 7 business days of delivery
- We cannot process returns if:
- Products have been altered in any way; and
- There is a health risk attached due to public and food safety regulations.
Preparing goods for return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- Clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel;
- Include the store’s delivery slip and original dispatch note from the Platform
- We will facilitate the collection of the goods from you. Once the Store has inspected the goods and validated your return, we will credit your Platform wallet with the sales price of the goods within 2-5 days of the return.
- If we accidentally deliver the wrong goods to you, or if the product is not as described on the Platform, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge.
- If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in the section below.
- Once the Store has inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the sale price of the product within 2-5 days of the return or refund you.
- Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 2 days of such delivery by logging a return onto the Platform.
- We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, the Store will replace the product as soon as possible or credit your Platform wallet with the sale price of the product.
- What is a defect?
- A defect is a material imperfection in the characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
- The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Platform and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
- signs of handling and/or repackaging.
- If you return a defective product, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, the Store is entitled to (subject to applicable law) refuse the return, or only to replace the item that you did return; or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item only.